Sunday 26 May 2013


Hello People I am still here, we are still incredibly busy with decorating and electricians and conservatory builders, tree felling people and many many more things but in between  I have been able to make and complete a cot bed quilt for Freddie, It was lovely to just sit sometimes and do a little sewing.
Cottoneel and I had a good day at the Malvern Quilt show, it was a glorious day of weather for a change we saw some lovely quilts and got lots of ideas, the fabric was so gorgeous and we did buy some I also bought a new cutting mat because it was a really good price and mine is getting very tatty, we finished up with a lovely ice cream Yum!

4 comments:

Chris H said...

Re: the comment you left on my blog ... honey I don't live in America!
I live in NEW ZEALAND It's a bit further away than America.
Yes, they do have that injection here, and I have thought about having it. But I'm a massive chicken when it comes to injections!
That quilt is darling by the way.
Have a lovely day.

Scrappy quilter said...

I love the simplicity of your quilt. So very pretty. Hugs

Elizabethd said...

I do like the quilt, it's very fresh and such nice colours.

margaret said...

good to see you have some time to quilt. Yes the quilt show was great, still adding photos to, my blog to share there were so many I loved.

Blog Archive