Tuesday 19 June 2012

Long Time No See

Hello everyone, its quite a while since I posted anything, my husband Tony retired and we have been busy with bank things and just generally enjoying being together. Yesterday we went to Donnington Antiques Fair and I spied this little bobbin case and I could,nt resist it. I also bought the Lavender box which I love, Lavenham Lavender is famous in England and to go to the Lavender fields is quite something, I am not quite sure what I am goung to put in it but I will show you when I have decided.

The sun is actually shining today, Tony has gone fishing and I am going shopping with cottonreel, the garden has been looking lovely with lots of Lupins and Foxgloves, very pretty, I think we have two days of sunshine and then we are back to the rain Hey Ho!



1 comment:

Elizabethd said...

Isnt it nice to have time to do things together?
If I had the pretty box I think I would put cut lavender in it and leave it to dry.

Blog Archive