Tuesday 25 October 2011

Hello everyone, I have been busy sewing and I have enjoyed making some notebook covers, these are two of them, the lace one is'nt quite finished yet I want to embellish a little more but I love it so far, I followed a tutorial for the lace one on a blog called Just Lilla she has lots of tutorials, she makes beautiful things. The other photo is of my sewing room, it is very typical of a sewing room I would think, lots of fabric all over the place, I do tidy it now and again but it does'nt take long to get into disarray, Tony my husbad is about to put up some shelves for books and magazines so that will help, are you all starting to think about christmas?











1 comment:

Piece by Piece said...

My sewing room looks just like yours--organized confusion---, even in such a mess I bet you know just about where everything is.
Love your notebook covers.
Have a great day.
Patricia

Blog Archive