Saturday 13 August 2011

I Don't Believe It.



I know this looks like a picture of a tree but, if you look closely you can see two birds in the centre and they are not just birds they are Parrots!! red and black Parrots!!! if you click on the picture you might get a little closer. This might not seem like much to some of you out there but we just don't have Parrots!!! flying around in Desford they are usually in cages at the Zoo or bird centres. We do have a bird centre in Desford so I thing these two are escapees, this tree is at the bottom of my garden.

5 comments:

Angela said...

Wow!
Reminds me of Dreadful Old Joke ; Why don't people in Desford take aspirins?
Cos the parrots eat em all!

why does all the excitement in Leics happen when I am on holiday?

Elizabethd said...

How unusual. Maybe they are enjoying a bit of freedom?

cottonreel said...

Up till a couple of days ago it was one parrot . Remember what Peter told you to do ? Now you could double it and get a Merc.

Jane said...

Desford eh? Gateway to the English Tropics :O)

BusyLizzie said...

Amazing! Love the parrots! Sorry I missed seeing you at Newark Jill. The row of tents is against the perimeter fence up near The Lady Eastwood building. I have noticed that there are now "road signs" on the site at Newark, I think we are on "Eastwood Way". Friday was glorious wasn't it.. and I know all about the sore feet from walking around the huge fair! Lizzie x

Blog Archive