Thursday 4 August 2011

Clothes Shopping

Oh Boy!! did I tell you that Cottonreel is going on a cruise with her son well she is and we have been shopping for clothes, we have been in and out of so many changing rooms (all smelling of sweaty feet and other sweaty things) even the high end one's and looked in those mirrors'yes' those mirrors which you are convinced make you look twice your size and show every lump and bump, we have been at it for two days so far, and it has been very warm, we get home and collapse in a very un-dainty heap. Cottonreel has bought some nice new outfits and will do her son proud but, she has a habit of wanting to come home after a couple of days so her son has promised to throw her overboard if she even mentions coming home. We have a few weeks yet to get everything she needs and by the time she goes I will need to lie down in a darkened room for a few hours. I love her really!

4 comments:

Elizabethd said...

I'm sure you are a great support to her. How lovely to be going on a cruise, I'm sure she will enjoy every minute.

Piece by Piece said...

Cottonreel will love cruising, its one of most favorite way to travel. I have been on six cruises and planning to go on another in the Spring.
I will be travelling alone for the first time and think it would be a safe way to vacation.
Put your feet up, I can see more shopping being done in the future.
Patricia

Jane said...

A cruise, how fab! I've been on two, the Caribbean and the Nile and I really enjoyed both.
One tip - get her to buy a few garments in a slightly larger size than she needs now because a couple of days on all that scrumptious food and she'll be really filling out! :O))

Rattlebox

Arnold McLean said...

Helllo mate great blog post

Blog Archive