Saturday 9 October 2010

A Good Day


Hello, I have had a good day today I saw my Son Andrew and his lovely girlfriend Becky this morning and I then travelled to Nottingham to see my lovely daughter Kate and my brand new son in law Steve, Kate and I went shopping in Nottingham, we strolled around the shops which are all getting geared up for christmas and spent a little money as it's Kate's birthday soon, she took me to a lovely little junk shop which had all sorts of wonderful things, I will go there again and we had coffee and cupcakes in a vintage cafe. I came home to my lovely husband Tony who had spent a great day fishing, we sat and chatted and had dinner in a cosy warm house, and now I am off to bed with my book where I will read a little while I wait for Tony to finish watching the football and then when he comes to be we will curl up like two spoons and sleep. How did I get so lucky?

1 comment:

Beedeebabee said...

It sounded like the perfect day! xo Paulette

Blog Archive