Tuesday 27 July 2010

Little Dresses for Africa.

This sweet little dress is made from one of my no longer needed pillowcases I made it this afternoon with cottonreel who also made one we have several more pillowcases which we intend to turn into dresses for children in Africa, they need thousands, they are very simple to make so if you have some pillowcases you no longer need, look on Little Dresses for Africa site and download the instructions and put them to good use. They are also asking for little boys shorts, there is not a pattern for that but Cottonreel has cut out a pattern to use so we will make some of those too.


1 comment:

Kathy said...

Oh my gosh....that is just the cutest little dress. I just checked out the website. I have so much fabric. I am going to take a look and see if I have any that would word for the dresses or the shorts. Such a wonderful thing to do. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

Blog Archive