Sunday 11 April 2010

My Beautiful Daughter


Yesterday Kate and I went shopping for her Wedding Veil this is the one she chose the lady is just fluffing it out it, she looked wonderful, I of course got a bit emotional but I felt so very happy to see my baby all grown up and about to start on this incredible journey of marriage.
We had a lovely day shopping for all sorts of things and we had lunch and chatted about all things wedding, it was a truly special day one I will never forget. I have started a photo album that I will fill with before the wedding photo's and other bits and pieces that she can treasure and show to her own children in years to come. Our children are a very special gift.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jilly, what a special time for you....
Blessings,
Diane

Elizabethd said...

How lovely for you to do that together. i remember going with my d/i.l to choose hers, wonderful!

Beedeebabee said...

How sweet Jill! Your daughter looks so lovely, even with this little peek from behind. Can't wait to see her from the front! Beautiful veil!...Your day sounded very special, and I'm sure she will treasure the album your making for her, forever! xo Paulette ;)

Scrappy quilter said...

She is going to be such a lovely bride. I can't wait to see all the pictures of that special day. And yes, our children are a gift. Hugs

Kathy said...

Oh how wonderful for you. The veil is lovely. I had such a great time doing that with my daughter too. Such special memories.

Blog Archive