Thursday 1 April 2010

Happy Easter.

Hello Everyone, I hope you all have a wonderful Easter, my family is coming over on Good Friday so I am cooking dinner for them lots of hugs and conversation, what could be better? The weather is not very Easterish but never mind it is still a lovely time of year and always seems to bring me peace in my heart.
Drop thy still dews of quietness,
till all our strivings cease,
Take from our souls the strain and stress,
And let our ordered lives confess,
The beauty of thy peace.
JG Whittier.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a beautiful day with your family.

Happy blessed Easter!
Hugs, Marydon

Kathy said...

How beautiful is that? I know you will have a wonderful holiday. There is nothing better than family.

Piece by Piece said...

Happy Easter to you and your family, hope you all have a wonderful day.
Patricia

Duchess of Tea said...

Darling popped in to wish you and your family a joyous and blessed Easter.

Love & Hugs
Duchess

Barbara Anne said...

Hope your weekend is joyous!

Thank you for the JG Whittier poem. It is just perfect and I felt myself relax just reading it twice.

Easter blessings to you and yours!

Blog Archive