Wednesday 14 April 2010

Another busy day

This lovely old tree is in a park near us I love all the gnarled old roots. Well!! Kathleens computer is up and running after a little help from the BT engineer to get her connected to E.mail, we just phoned them and they took me through it and once she had e.mail back she was happy, so now she has all the important bits and can happily blog away. To celebrate she made us a huge salad and a good old cup of tea and then we went to the garden centre well two actually. Now my car is a little peugeot 205 which luckily has a back seat that goes down to create a good space which is a good thing because yesterdayKathleen bought a tree, yes! thats what I said a tree! it was quite a long tree with branches which when inserted into the car decorated Kathleens head and ears she also bought quite a few other plants and a shrub so my little car does work hard. When we got back to her bungalow she asked me to reverse in so that the neighbours would'nt see that she had been shopping again, when we went out on Monday she said she di not want much but it took me five journeys to take the bags and stuff in. I am not going round today I am having a rest.

2 comments:

Elizabethd said...

Sounds as though you need a rest! Its so easy to go to the garden centre and buy far more than you expected....too tempting!

Scrappy quilter said...

It's so much fun to have wonderful friends. I love hearing all you two do. I'm betting your missing your dear friend Anne. Hugs

Blog Archive