Thursday 15 April 2010

All Finished.

Hurray! I have finished all the hearts for Kate's wedding favours all 60 of them, they look lovely I have layered them between tissue paper with fragranced bead satchets they will all smell of roses, I made two extra satchets for Kathleen to hang in her wardrobe as she loves the smell of rose. I was eating my breakfast this morning minding my own business when there came a knock on my kitchen window Guess Who! yes that b+"!;#~ computer was giving trouble again but, fear not it is now sorted and as long as Kathleen can remember which password belongs where we should be o.k. Tomorrow(Friday) I am catching up with all the housework that I have missed doing whilst we have been playing with the computer. Can you believe it I am going to be ordering tickets for the Malvern Quilt Show it does'nt seem like 5 minutes let alone a year since I was posting about the great day we had last year, time really does fly.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

The quilt show sounds awesome and congrats on getting hearts done and the computer working!

Scrappy quilter said...

Glad you got all the hearts done and the computer fixed. The quilt show does sound wonderful. Hugs

Blog Archive