Wednesday 31 March 2010

Chintz Plates and Antique Lace

Here are some of the items I found whilst I was away in Lincolnshire. I love Chintz China and found all of these bits in several different places they are so pretty, I will definitely look for more. The dish with the handle is Royal Albert and is just lovely. The lace is all old stuff that I found in cardboard boxes and drawers and anywhere it could be shoved but I found some of it this is just a small amount I am showing you I bought loads for such a small amount of money and I will get greta joy using it on my sewing. The little pink dish is coalport a bon bon dish Iwill use this a lot. I do love old and pretty things and I feel very lucky that I am able to indulge myself a little, to someone with lots of money they would be worthless to be they are precious.





4 comments:

Elizabethd said...

What beautiful finds, the pink Coalport is absolutely lovely. You will have great pleasure from it, I'm sure.

Scrappy quilter said...

Beautiful, beautiful finds. That lace is incredible. Hugs

Kathy said...

Oh my gosh, what great finds! Way to go!

Piece by Piece said...

Bluebell, you found some lovely china and lace, I am sure you will enjoy using each and every piece.
Patricia

Blog Archive