Tuesday 15 September 2009

Library


Here it is the place I go to for all my lovely books which take me on a magic journey through other countries and tell me wonderful stories, Lovely places! There is a line in a song my Son Andrew is always playing and it goes "Libraries Gave Us Power" how true that is once the ordinary working man and woman started reading it gave them the power to better themselves and have decent lives it was a long hard road but we all got there and now education belongs to everyone.

3 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

A kindred spirit....we love libraries and have 3 that we visit. One in our little town, one about 24 mins from us where C takes music lessons and one in the city. Four of us are verocious readers. Can't imagine life without books on the shelf to read.

Beedeebabee said...

Mom is an avid reader, I read but not like her. We went to the library today, and she took out 12 books...we'll be back again in about 5 days or so! Hugs, Paulette :o)

Kathy said...

I love our library and I haven't visited in so long. Maybe over the weekend I will take a little bike ride over and check out some books!! Thanks for the reminder. :)

Blog Archive