Monday 24 August 2009

A continuation of Cushion Covers and Aprons












Here is another cushion cover with a flip and sew 8" panel in the centre I also covered three buttons and sewed them in a row on the front, the back is a pink stripe. The aprons are made with Ikea fabric and the cupcakes on the pockets are from a pattern book called Quilt me Gorgeous, I really enjoyed making these things and whilst I was doing it England beat the Aussies at cricket and we won back the Ashes, a perfect day.



5 comments:

Judit said...

What nice aprons!! I love pocket of apron with muffin pattern. Congratulation!
Hugs: Judit

cottonreel said...

I,ll have the cherry off the top ------cottonreel

Scrappy quilter said...

What great aprons. Love them.

blushing rose said...

What lovely creations ... I love the cupcake! TTFN ~Marydon

Beedeebabee said...

That's the cutest apron ever! I'd be afraid to get it dirty! Love the cushion with the CQ center. Beautiful! Hugs, Paulette :o)

Blog Archive