Sunday 30 August 2009

Busy Busy Lady

Hello, sorry I have'nt posted for a few days but I seem to be running around chasing my tail trying to get everything done at the moment. Tony has finished his Mom & Dads garden and it looks great and he has nearly finished painting the house, he is a busy busy boy. I am sewing a lot at the moment because my daughter is doing a charity event for the Eve Appeal (Ovarian Cancer Charity) she has asked me to do a stall so I am busy making things to sell. Tomorrow is a holiday here but my husband is working so I am going arount to Kathleens (Cottonreels) and we are having a sewing and learning day, she teaches me things, I forget them and so she teaches me again until they go into my thick head. I am really looking forward to it, we will chat and drink tea and giggle all day, Perfect!!!

3 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

If you hadn't posted today I was going to ask Anne where you girls were. I've missed you and Cottonreel. Have fun tomorrow. Sounds like a blast.

blushing rose said...

Great success with your Eve Appeal fund raising event. Great cause ...
Have a beautiful week. TTFN ~ Marydon

Elizabethd said...

Have a lovely day together! Hope the stall sells very well.

Blog Archive