Wednesday 17 June 2009

My Dining Table Has Been Taken Over

Hello, as you can see my dining table has been taken over . I am now ready to start putting this top together, there are 8 rows of 8 and the green bits are telling me which row is which. I had to move my machine downstairs because this quilt was too big to do on the table in my sewing room, my husband says when we buy a new house it has to have a huge room just for my fabric and to house a huge table I will look forward to that although it is quite pleasant to sew and be able to look out at my garden.

1 comment:

Scrappy quilter said...

My hubby as said the same thing when it comes to my stash. Don't you just love them, they are thinking of us. I love the colors in this quilt. Can't wait to see it when it's finished. btw - beautiful dining room set.

Blog Archive