Saturday 16 May 2009

Making Scones

Well it's a funny day today, one minute it is raining the next lovely sunshine. My husband is dismantling our greenhouse so that I can have a summerhouse, somewhere to sit and sew and listen to the birds and smell the lovely flowers. So that is our next project, it will probably take us all summer but we don't mind we love to work together to make our home a lovely place to be. I have been reading some of the posts on my favourite blogs and there really are some very lovely people out there, I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoy meeting people this way, there are so many talented people who are so generous with their time it makes me feel humble. I am now off to bake some scones which my husband and son will appreciate and then with a bit of luck I will sit down a sew!!!

2 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

OOoooh a summer house, that will be so cool. I'm with you on meeting wonderful people. We are indeed blessed to have the internet where we can meet others from all over the world. Your's is one blog I'm so very glad I found. It's one of the best!!

Unknown said...

Oh no have I missed the scones ? Hope you got some sewing done .

Blog Archive