Monday 6 April 2009

What a Day

Hello Everyone,

It was our shopping day today, so off we go I needed to get primer/undercoat for a door I am painting so we stopped at B&Q our local DIY shop I got everything I needed and then on the way out of the car park a huge four wheel drive reversed into the side of my poor little peugeot 205 I now have a large dent in the front passenger wing both Kathleen and I were o.k but Kathleen was furious with the woman because sh obviouslt had'nt seen us at all bur never mind she has admitted liability so my little car will be made as new, I love my car it takes me on all sorts of adventures.

2 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your car. Hopefully you can get it fixed so it's new again.

Dresden Plate said...

What a shame. So glad she admitted liability, but have you any other witnesses in case she changes her mind?

Blog Archive