Sunday 5 April 2009

Back from London

Hello everybody, it's good to be back, we had a brilliant time and the weather was very kind, dry,warm and sunny.
my feet are sore but we saw lots of lovely things and enjoyed ourselves very much. The picture you see here is of one of the little antique malls in Portobello Rd market it was fascinating I don't know how everything stayed on things were just piled up in heaps. I have become very intimate with the London Tube and the buses we have been miles on them they are so good. I could have spent a fortune in this market there were so many lovely things. Tony bought me two art deco brooches they are lovely I am so lucky my hubby is a real treasure.

2 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

Oh my, I would have thought I was in heaven. Unbelievable.

Judith Tetley said...

WOW...WOW...WOW....How I would LOVE to spend some time in that lovely shop. So there is a Portobello Road....I wondered where the fabric of that name got its inspiration. Must buy some now...would not be hard to create a suitable design from your inspiration pics.
Hugs..Judith
http://www.creativestudio10.blogspot.com

Blog Archive